Monday, February 22, 2010

Eight Months




Eric is eight months old now, it kinda took me by surprise. I really wish time would slow down a bit. With Josh I couldn't wait till he was bigger and I could sleep through the night. Now looking back I wish I could have savored the time better. I really tried to savor the time with Eric but time seems to be moving so much faster that the more I try to savor the faster time slips by.

Things that Eric is doing now,
He can roll from back to front and front to back. This is a really big thing for him because he struggled to get the strength to turn his heavy little tooshy. Now he can do it with ease.
He can get up on his hands and knees.
He can get back into a sitting position from his hands and knees.
He can move around the room moving backwards on his tummy.
He is now feeding himself little rice crackers and chunks of fruit.
He has three very sharp little teeth on his top gum.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers