Saturday, February 13, 2010

Josh




Josh was really a good sport when his baby brother invaded his world. He loved him almost instantly. With minor grumpiness and the question when is his Mommy coming to get him? After answering that question for him with the answer being I'm his Mommy and he's staying. Josh fell in love with his brother and has been very kind and loving since. He plays the usual practical jokes on his brother like stamping his entire face with animal stamps but Eric loves him for it. Now yesterday I watched my friends new baby girl. Eric was jealous but Josh was in love. He wanted to hold her, he wanted to feed her he would have held her the whole time if I would have let him. While he was feeding her he looked up at me and asked "Mommy can I have a baby like this one tomorrow?" My answer was he needed to wait a couple of years but I would try just for him. When Jason came home from work with Flowers (he's such a good husband)he dropped everything to come hold the baby. It sure makes a difference when a baby female is in the house all my men drop everything just to be with her minus Eric who just wanted his Mommy back but in a couple of years he will probably want a baby sister as well.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers