Monday, March 12, 2012

Pretty Easter Dress/ eighth month update

Last Saturday Jason and I found the cutest little Easter dress but given that Eden will probably outgrow it soon we decided not to wait for Easter. She also reaches the eighth month mark this week. I still have no idea where those eight months went but I fall more in love with my crazy little girl every day. I'm not going to wait till Saturday to share her little eighth month mark so here it is one week early. Some of her fun quirks are, she loves to hang her tongue out and check out her new teeth so it is really hard to get a nice smiley picture of her. She loves to try and suck on her toes every chance she gets. The world would end if we forgot her binkie according to Eden. She has no patience for just sitting and playing, as soon as I sit her up she rolls back over and is off trying to roll to what ever toy she wants. She has no patience for anyone when she is hungry. She has four sharp teeth but to her credit she has not used them on me during nursing sessions. She is sleeping through the night ( thank goodness) she is also my earliest baby to do that. I have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is but she is wearing 9 month clothes so she is right where she should be.  Her brothers love her and I'm so grateful to have her in our family.
 Eight Months

Pretty pretty Eden.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers