Monday, March 26, 2012

Circus

Saturday afternoon we took the kids to the circus. They saw tigers and elephants and jugglers and lots of other stuff. It was not quite what Jason and I pictured for a circus but still a memory to add to our family experiences. About half way in the kids were ready to leave but we stuck it out till the end. Will be be going next year? probably not but hey in a few months it will be time for the reno rodeo and that does keep my kids very interested.
 Jason and Eric in front of the Elephant ride.

 Brianne and Eden in front of the Elephant ride.

 Josh and Eric with the clowns out front.

 A close up of a elephant. I don't think I have ever been that close to a real elephant, they don't smell very good.

 Eden before the show started when I still had her attention.

I feel a little bad for Josh he was so excited to go and then it was a bit of a downer for him, but he was a trooper and he did go camping with his dad the night before so all was good.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers