Thursday, March 8, 2012

funny but only because I caught it.

This morning was a good morning and I hope to have many more like it. The sun was shining and the kids were happy. Josh devoured 2 fried eggs and a whole bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. Eric had one egg and a whole bowl of oatmeal and a glass of orange juice. Jason and I had our usual three egg whites only Jason ruins his by putting cheese on it, but he does need the calories. Eden had a bowl of rice cereal so everyone was well fed and happy to start the day. I think that is the absolute number one thing that has to happen every day if you want to start your day out right. So this was kinda funny but kinda not. I was in the process of getting Eric ready for the day and felt I needed to go check on Eden. I walk into her room to start on her when I looked up and saw Josh holding her in her crib. Thats no big deal he does that a lot. What was a big deal was he looked up and said " mom don't worry I put lots of pillows on the ground for Eden to land on. She'll be okay." Sure enough there was lots of pillows but I had a feeling that Eden would still not appreciate being tossed out of her crib onto a bunch of pillows. But the thought was sweet that he wanted to help me get her ready for the day. We did discuss that throwing his sister out of her crib was probably not a good idea and to just wait till mommy could get her. He was okay with that but I'm so grateful that I felt I needed to go check on her and I followed through with that feeling. Josh would have been very sad if he had hurt his sister in any way. So the morning was great and I hope the rest of the day follows.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers