Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend fun

The weekend leading up to valentines day was very relaxing and at times an adventure. You see Friday night was our ward dance and I was so excited that I made sure to feed my children but not myself thus putting myself at risk and I paid the price of that with half of my eyelashes in my right eye and a bruise that still hurts, but no worries I now am using false eyelashes and extra eye shadow. So any of you nursing moms who think, "I don't need to eat" think again you might find yourselves passed out in a crowd of people and have to try and explain yourself to everyone including your husband who is very protective. Other than that the rest of the weekend was fun.
 can you tell I have false eyelashes? and well the bruise is nicely covered.

 we organized the boys toys.

 Daddy daughter time

 Eden's valentine dress

Eric all dressed up for church.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers