Monday, February 13, 2012

Stay at home mom

I saw this and thought wow this says it all in a small nutshell and it made me laugh.

We stay at home moms do not sit on our butts all day. I find that I'm way busier than I was when I was working out side of the home. Two weeks ago Jason and I were talking to a acquaintance and during the conversation it came out that I did not work outside of the home but my husband was considering taking on another job to feed our family and she made the immediate assumption that I must sit around all day and do nothing while my husband works like a slave to his family. That could not be further from the truth. We moms work hard to make sure that our children are well taken care of emotionally and spiritually as well as  physically and working outside of the home forty hours a week just wont do that to the fullest.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers