Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Help

I know it seems to take me just a little longer to read books than anyone else just because I have three small children that really need my attention but I finally got around to reading and finishing The Help. It really makes you think about how things were and in some areas still are to a certain degree. I'm so grateful that I was raised in the West. We seem to have a little bit more open mind on certain subjects than other parts of our country, but I know better than to think we know it all we as a country are still working on things as we always will. I hope that if you have not picked up this book you will.


 ignore the click to look inside comment.
Now to watch the movie to see just how well they stuck to the book!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers