Tuesday, February 28, 2012

rough morning

The morning started out so nice, Eden slept till 5:00 this morning and that meant that I got a full nights rest, the first time in months and Eric used the potty. But that is where the nice morning ended. As I left our house this morning I didn't have time to look for keys so I thought oh well I'll just use the key pad to get back in the house so we left. On our way Eric slipped on the ice and Josh doddled the whole way making us late for school. Then as I thought oh good we're home I found out that our key pad the only way back into the house was frozen shut. Great I had an infant that wanted food and a two year old that was loosing his patience very fast and whining and complaining. We walked over to a friends house to see if they could help us only to discover that our friend was not home. that made for a frustrating walk back home where I continued to work on the silly key pad. ( note I would love to use stronger words but my upbringing prevents me.) After a final plea to my Heavenly Father to help me I hit the keypad out of frustration and low and behold it opened. I then settled both kids down into our routine and went about my daily routine only this time I followed my husbands instructions to take a morning dose of calcium. Well Honey it and my breakfast came right back up about fifteen minutes later.  But please don't let anything else happen thats negative I've had my quota for the day.
 my little beauty in her fun new outfit.


This is an old pic of Eric. I guess I better start trying to get more pics of him, but he was just so proud of himself for using the potty this morning that I wanted to acknowledge that.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers