Monday, May 16, 2011

tender moments part two

I had some requests to show a picture of Josh and Eric practicing holding their babies so I tried to reenact the precious moment. Josh was in a bit of a goofy mood but I did get some fun pictures of the boys holding their babies. Josh was also visited at school by a very important guest. Smokey the Bear came to Josh's school and talked to the kids about preventing Fires. Out of pure coincidence Josh was wearing his fire department t-shirt so he was well prepared to meet Smokey. He was sent home with lots of goodies. I told him that when Mommy was a little girl her Daddy worked with Smokey the bear as a forest ranger in Wyoming. On the side note today was my parents 31 anniversary. I'm so grateful that my parents have been married for 31 years. I feel so blessed that I have not had parents or grandparents experience divorce, neither has my husband. It truly is a blessing in my life and the lives of my children. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

 the boys practicing holding baby princesses as Josh calls the bears.

 Josh holding his baby. Josh tells me every day that our baby is a princess and he is going to protect her.

Josh with his goodies from school.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers