Tuesday, May 17, 2011

babies room

Well it's about time I started to work on my babies room the way time has been flying by I feel this urgency to get the room done while I'm still feeling good. You know with me things can turn ugly really fast in my pregnancies at the end. It has something to do with the belly hanging over so far that I'm big time over compensating. and the swelling and the ....... I could go on forever but I have learned from the past to get the baby stuff done early. So yesterday I was looking on craigslist trying to find a changing table to go in the babies room. There really wasn't anything that looked appealing so my parents were looking in their area and had some good leads, but at the end of the day I felt I should take one more look at dressers instead of changing tables and I found the most perfect dresser that could be both changing table and dresser and it is so cute. I'm really excited to tear away the wall paper and paint over the blue and make this room a room fit for a adorable little girl.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers