Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Turkey recipe

We had the best turkey ever last night. I got the recipe from the biggest looser thanksgiving show. My husband was very unsure when I bought the fresh cilantro but it was yummy.
I'll tell you what I did.

I thawed a skinless boneless turkey breast all day then when I was ready to cook it I sliced up carrots and onions and lined the bottom of a casserole dish with them. Then I put salt and pepper on the carrots and onions. Then I took my thawed turkey breast that was pre seasoned.( It just came that way from the store.) and rolled it in olive oil then I seared the pours closed by frying just the out side of it. Till all sides were golden then I rolled the turkey in fresh cut cilantro and put it in the oven to bake for 1hr and 40min at 350*. It comes out so moist and juicy you'll love it. The best part is the calorie intake is relatively small and it tastes great.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers