Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas snow

We woke up to snow this morning and thought two things. One that we hoped Jason's parents got out of town in time and two that this means it is finally winter. The boys quickly got dressed and went out side to check it out. Eric stayed outside for about five minutes and Josh was out there for ten minutes before he decided it was to cold. I believe that snow is fun to watch from the comforts of a nice warm house. I hope you are enjoying the fun that winter brings. :)




You know that song that says " anything you can do I can do better" Well we like to change it to " Anything you can do I can do also, I can do anything just as you do" because Eric wants to do anything his brother does as well as wearing his brothers way to big snow boots and trying to walk in snow but he stayed up, mostly.


and all the fun ending with a nice snow angel.
Merry Christmas


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers