Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas vacation

We had a fantastic Christmas this year. We went to my parents in Fresno and spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday with them. Friday the boys went their way and the girls went their way. I was able to spend a wonderful girls day with my mom being that we are the only girls in the family at the moment. So my Mom and I did some crazy last minute shopping and got a pedicure which was very much needed. Then the family came back together and did our traditional eating home made pizza and listening to the Nativity story. Then the boys were given one present to open which was the Christmas PJ's. Then it was off to bed. Christmas morning was special for the boys. They came out and were surprised by Woody and Buzz from Toy story and stockings that were bursting with toys. My favorite part of the morning was the second to last gift. It was to my Mom from Jason and myself. In the gift was a beautiful bracelet and a pregnancy test that said positive. We feel so blessed that the Lord would know what we needed before we knew we needed another baby. So with great anticipation and sudden runs to the bathroom because for whatever reason I'm experiencing what being sick in pregnancy really is, we really look forward to the second trimester when I'm not sick and the beginning of August when this baby is due.

My very talented little brother also took pictures of our family in one of the most beautiful parks so when he finally decides to go back to St George and dr. the photos, hopefully we can get those pictures soon. I hope everyone else had a great Christmas this year.


 Josh and Eric Christmas Eve

 Josh modeling his new PJ's


 Uncle Eph and Eric Christmas Eve. I love Eric's expression it says are we done yet?

Christmas morning playing with the toys Santa brought.

 Josh and Woody best friends

 Eric finally catching on to ripping open presents.

Jason the Woody

2 comments:

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

Congrats to being pregnant! Hopefully you start feeling better soon! I know that feeling! Cute pictures!

Leta-Kaye said...

Wowee! Congratulations on #3!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers