Monday, August 23, 2010

food and School

I can put everything that really makes Eric happy in one word. FOOD. Anyone who has watched my son knows just how much he loves food. Everything else is wonderful background to food. So this morning Josh thought what better way to make his brother happy than to lock him in a pantry full of food. Well the result was that Eric was not amused by the act of not so much generosity. After I opened the door he was happy. Well he is four months away from nursery now, I'm not counting down really hee hee. Time has just been flying lately Josh starts school again in a week most of the moms I've been talking to are more than ready to send their kids back to school but I'm not. I love having my funny boy at home where he can amaze me by his ability to figure things out and more. Josh on the other hand is so ready every day for the last month he has been asking if he can go back to school. I hope that attitude continues. This is his last year of Preschool. So at least for the next week I can keep him home with me and enjoy our time.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers