Thursday, August 19, 2010

catch up on what we have done this summer

I finally figured out how to show my pictures on this temporary computer I'm using My parents and brother like the Linux program but it definitely takes some getting use too. So these are the pictures we took on our Family Camping trip up to Lake Tahoe. They're actually mostly of Eric but this was his first time camping and I could never get Josh to stop moving he was almost always in the water or trying to help someone.
 We were camping with Jason's Parent's and his sister's family.

Eric is also learning to walk. He is walking by himself as long as he has his air plane or His brother.
We also thanks to my mother in law have some cute fish. These are the kind of fish I can definitely take care of and Josh loves them.
These pictures were taken in my  small and modest bathroom. You tell just how small it is from the picture of Josh. I hope you've also had a great summer.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers