Thursday, August 26, 2010

Change

Okay I really needed a change. Jason tells me it's a women thing to all of a sudden get tired of the way you have set up your home and want to change it all up. Well I made a big change in my home, and it did not include a sledge hammer. My boys are now sharing a room and I've dedicated Eric's room to being the toy room. I was told by my sweet husband that I was crazy to have the boys sleep together and that I was being unfair to Josh But I've discovered that my boys love being in the same room together. Josh does not bother Eric and Eric does not bother Josh so it all worked and and now I have a room where all the toys can go and not get lost under furniture. Let me know if you ever get the urge to change your furniture around It's something I love to do it gives you a great workout and gets your house cleaner, and yes I did it all by myself while my husband was at work and my little ones were helping. It was a blast to take apart the furniture and put it back together as well. Maybe that does make me crazy.

 The boys room



The toy room



Someday I'll get around to painting the boys room but till then at least I know my boys like to be together. :)

2 comments:

Leta-Kaye said...

I LOVE rearranging the house when the mood strikes! Good for you! How are those boys getting sooo big?? Hug them for me...

karlamsmith said...

Normally, I love re-arranging the house... but since I can't seem to even get it arranged the first time since we've moved, it'll be a while until I get around to re-arranging!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers