Monday, May 3, 2010

What a guy

I got my hair done on Saturday and changed the color just a little to a red brown and when I got home my wonderful husband looked at me and dropped his jaw and quickly told me that I was gorgeous. Now that is a man who's mother taught him to treat a women special. I'm so grateful I have a husband that tells me I'm beautiful on a daily basis cause as a women I need to hear that he truly is a special Man and I feel so blessed that he chose to marry me. The funny thing is his son is picking up on saying sweat things. Josh told me I was the prettiest Mommy in the world. He is such a sweat little boy. He got new Sunday clothes and looked so grown up in his new outfit. I feel like the luckiest women alive to have such special guys in my life.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks super cute! I noticed yesterday but Im always scared to comment. But it does look good. your hubby is a sweetie:)

karlamsmith said...

Hurray for nice husubands. You always look beautiful!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers