Thursday, May 20, 2010

look out ladies here I come.

Josh wanted to wear his sunglasses to school but as soon as he got to school he took them off and handed them to me. So to free up my hands which were full with Eric I put them on Eric. Shockingly Eric left them on his face the whole way back home and is still wearing them fifteen minutes later. He loved those glasses, now I'm going to have to get him his own pair to keep the peace with Josh.


I was looking at pictures of Josh when he was 11 months old to see my boys at the same age and I noticed that I have some really good looking kids. I've enjoyed this year with my two beautiful boys and look forward to the future with them. They have the sweetest personalities. I will forever be grateful for their presence in my life. The picture of Josh was taken just before his first hair cut.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the shades! What cuties. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers