Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


I hope all you Mom's had a special Mother's day. My boys tried really hard to make it special for me. I was able to sleep in yesterday thanks to a wonderful husband who took care of the boys for me. Then my husband served me a delicious breakfast. The day was full of wonderful moments with my sweet boys. Josh told me happy birthday instead of happy mothers day but I felt blessed to have him say anything at all. This time last year Josh could barely communicate at all with us. Now he says all kinds of things and we just love him. Eric blessed my day with a really bad blow out diaper that took two adults to clean up but we still love him. It was a day to remember why I became a mother in the first place. I wanted to be a mother so I could love and raise children unselfishly. I'm so grateful I have a husband who provides to unselfishly for his family.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers