Friday, January 22, 2010

Seven Months

Eric is Seven Months old now. What is my baby doing these days lets see, He loves to sit and play with toys while I do other things. I have to say this is probably my most favorite phase just before they get mobile. He is TEETHING!!!!!! not fun I had to break down and do the Oragel thing because my baby is so miserable. He is so patient especially when his big brother tries to carry him like a rag doll which by the way doesn't happen because my baby is about ten pounds lighter than my four year old. He is wearing twelve month clothes and only getting bigger every day and the list goes on and on. We just love our gentle giant. He is so sweat and soon when those teeth pop in he'll be so much happier as well.

3 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

To cute! Phoebe just cut her first and it has not been fun.

Lauren and Chase said...

He is getting so big! He always seems so happy in his pictures! I'm sure Josh loves the little playmate around! :)

Ruth said...

oh Brianne, you're such a good friend by always checking up on us. I really appreciate all of your comments. I'm glad to read that your family is doing good. I'm sorry that Eric is teething, Massey's 2 year molars came in and he was miserable for 3 nights. Teething is not fun. I can't believe Josh is a sunbeam, Jordan and I were talking the other night about the time you left him with us, he was so cute and talkative at 4am.
Hope you have a great week!
Ruth

Daisypath Anniversary tickers