Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Dr. Visit

I have to say Jason and I are very grateful that our boys have been healthy so far this winter season. Josh had gone through three ear infections by the time he was Eric's age and Eric has not had one. Today Eric had his six month check up and this is the results, it is looking like Eric will have to have that surgery but the hospital and surgeons have a program where once a year they donate to the families who do not qualify for Medicaid but can't afford a pricey surgery so if we can get on the list Eric's surgery will be free. As for his measurements he weighed 18lbs so a little lighter than I thought but that puts him in the 50th percentile so still very healthy. He moved up from the 70th percentile last time to the 75th on his height so he will be a tall little man someday. His head measurements crack me up it is in the 90th percentile for his age. Now the Dr. told us that he can see we feed our baby well now what dose that say for our other boy who was never even on the chart for his age and still is not? oh well that little boys 4 year check up is in February so I think I want Jason to handle that appointment I'm not sure I could handle the tears from Josh I also don't think I could hold him down while the nurse gave him his shots. I swear the things Mommy's do out of the good for their children's health. Our family has been very healthy lately and very blessed. I hope you are all finding joy through these sometimes difficult times as well.
by the way the picture of Josh and Jason the reason Josh is not wearing a shirt is I had just given him a hair cut and he wanted to sit by his daddy and I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this very precious moment.

1 comment:

B. Greenburg said...

Why does Eric need surgery?

-Jamie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers