Monday, January 18, 2010

Cookie Time

I sure am grateful to have a wonderful husband. It's been really rough the last couple of days , Eric is teething enough said. So yesterday after church Jason tried to take care of both boys so I could catch up on some much needed sleep. The only problem with that idea was, me. I fell asleep with noise all around me and woke up to silence well when its just me and the boys that usually means trouble so fifteen minutes after I fell asleep I woke up. So Jason then tried to make cookies for everyone. That worked, Josh helped and Eric sat and watched and I finally got some nice quiet time. I took some pictures of the fun the boys all had together.I am so grateful for the boys I have they take really good care of me. By the way I finally found the baby Tylenol so Eric is a little happier.



1 comment:

Ruth said...

I'm sorry you only got 15 minutes of sleep...but I totally know how you feel, I totally freak out when I don't hear noise around me. I can't believe how big your boys are. You have a beautiful family.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers