Saturday, June 1, 2013

Yesterday was my last day as a working Mother trying to juggle being a Mom and having a career. Many of my customers were very supportive of my decision to come home and put my focus back on my children. I will miss so many of the people that I worked with and thank them for giving me some wonderful experiences. In celebration of being just a mom again I signed up to run in the Run or Dye 5K. It was soooooooooo much fun next year I would really love to run it with my family. They were all there to support and throw paint at me.
 Before the race with one of my best buds Josh

 I could never do the things I do with out this amazing man by my side.
Love you Jason

 My pretty little princess gearing up for the race.

 Josh was waving me off before the Race started.

 After eh Race I was hit with many colors and had sooooooo much fun I then pulled out my paint bag and colored my loving family at the finish line so they could be a big part of the day with me.

 Josh giggled and said no Mommy no not me but loved every moment of getting painted.

 All of us painted and happy at the end of of the race.  I came in 15 out of more than 2000 people. Not that I was fast just lucky to be towards the front.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers