Friday, June 21, 2013

My baby is turning 4

I don't know how it happened or why I can't seem to slow down the time but lately I've been remembering my past. The happy moments, the sad moments and the less than desirable moments. Four years ago I was getting ready for my nephew's blessing very pregnant with my own little man still a month away from my due date. We spent a wonderful weekend with the family then I told Jason that I wanted to go home, Mothers intuition. We went home and laid down in bed and before you knew it my water broke and a couple of hours later a beautiful happy boy came into my life. He was four weeks early and small but such a good eater. He has been a gentle reminder that everyone can be kind and loving that it is not just something that is taught but that some come to this earth with. Two years into his life his sister was born and he was what I call the perfect two year old. He did not do the typical get into everything and was kind and loving to his sister.


 Eric five days old
 Probably the only time in his life when anyone called him smaller than average.

 Eric at one years old after his first hair cut

2 years
holding his baby sister for the first time.

3 years
 His cherished blankie. To this day he still cuddles with it when he is upset or tired.


4 years
He told me that he wants to grow big like daddy and that his best friend is Josh and that one day he will marry Eden before Josh can get to her. And that only at night when he is changing into PJ's does the true hulk that lives inside come out to play.


Look how much you've grown over the last four years. Please slow down and don't grow up to fast I cherish every moment I can hold you and give you kisses with out you pushing me away. Happy early Birthday to my little man.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers