Thursday, January 31, 2013

Josh Turned Seven!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that my baby turned seven. it feels like just yesterday I was holding my very tiny 6lb baby and falling in love with every second we had. He was an only child for three and half years. Then he became the best big brother to his brother and sister.

For Josh's Birthday we surprised him with me being off work and home to greet him when he came home from school. Then we all piled in the van and drove over to the discovery museum. Then we went to Chili's and had the dinner of Josh's choice. It was a great day and we are so grateful that he is on our lives. We love him so much and are very grateful for his loving spirit.
Happy Birthday Josh we love you soooooooo much!


 The first day we brought Josh home from the hospital.
he weighed 6lbs 5oz and was 19in long


Josh at six months. He was a super happy and very cute baby.

This is one of my very favorites. Josh at two years old. He always loved the camera. I think it is one of his great charms, every time he sees a camera he stops to smile and pose.

My big strong Seven year old boy enjoying his birthday dinner at chilli's

At the museum we wanted to get some pictures with the birthday boy.

Josh and Mommy

Of course we can't forget that Eric was having just as much fun playing in the river at the museums miniature river.

Love my pretty little princess, she had fun drawing on the chalk board.

oh boy last year before he turns 8.

Thank you Heavenly Father for blessing me with this special little boy who loves with all his heart and helps with all his strength.
I'm truly blessed

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers