Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wacky Tacky

For Christmas this year we went to Folsom to be with the family, let me tell you that when we all get together it is sooooooo much fun! On Christmas eve day we took the kids to Wacky Tacky in Roseville. I so wish we had something like that here. It is literally a play place that is padded from top to bottom. With slides and ball pits, tunnels and climbing things. It was soooo much fun for the adults to as we had to follow miss Eden every where. I felt Like I was five again.
 Josh up above the ball pit shooting his victims with soft foam balls.

 Eric after he had gone down the tunnel slide for the millionth time

 Eden in the ball pit as you can see from her expression she loved every minute.

 Eden playing in the jungle.

I spent most of the time climbing to the top of this slide and going down it with Eden. Every time we would get down to the bottom she would clap her hands and say, again again. 

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers