Monday, January 31, 2011

Joshua

Today is Josh's fifth birthday, over the weekend we took him to Sacramento so that the whole family could join in on the fun, but much to my frustration I left my purse at my in laws house with the camera that had all the pictures from the ultra fun birthday party. So I wont be able to post any of the pictures till my father in law brings me my purse this week. You know when ever I'm pregnant my brain is full of mush. The party was soooooooo much fun. We went with a party package at Chuckee Cheeses. Josh was a birthday star who got to dance with Chuckee and was crowned on stage. The attention that he got is not for every child but Josh loved it! They also put him in the ticket machine which for ten seconds gives the birthday kid a chance to grab as many tickets as they can. Josh managed to grab a certificate for 100 tickets and anther for 50. He also grabbed several tickets worth 1 ticket each. Josh received a whole new wardrobe between his Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa. His aunt and uncle also gave him new Sunday clothes and mommy and daddy gave him more clothes so between everyone he has a new outfit to wear for the next two weeks. He asked for clothes for his birthday because he received so many toys for Christmas that most are still in their packages. We are so blessed to have such a loving family that come out to share in Josh's special day.
Happy Birthday Peanut I love you

 Newborn Josh 

 One years old

 Two years old

 Three years old

 Four years old

Five years old

When I get my camera I can upload the pictures from the party I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

The Hellyars said...

Can't believe that cute boy is five already!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers