Thursday, January 20, 2011

boo

I have had a real problem getting around to blogging. I use my blog as a family journal but I also try really hard to say nothing but positive on it. Well thats why I have not been writing lately I'm struggling to say anything positive. In the last ten weeks my two best friends have been a toilet and a kitchen sink and sometimes the tub if I can't get to the toilet in time. Not a pleasant way to spend two and a half months. The fun part is that I get sick then I'm fine then it hits me again so excuse me if I'm cranky, I'm also dealing with extreme hormonal roller coasters. So I found a couple of pictures to describe how I feel.
 At the moment the toilet and the sink are my best friends they rarely let me down.
This cartoon says it all I hope you can read it. 

Trying to find humor in this section of my pregnancy is helping me to get through this. Instead of gaining weight like I'm suppose to I lost about five more pounds but don't worry at the rate my stomach is growing I'll gain it right back very quickly. 
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday.

1 comment:

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

I'm sorry you are still feeling sick and gross. I so know how that is. Hopefully the second trimester will treat you better!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers