Saturday, January 22, 2011

Farris Wheel

Today Jason and I took the boys to Scheels, for those who do not know what Scheels is it is a sports store/ Museum. Josh wanted to try the Farris wheel and being that he is tall enough Jason was happy to take him. They had a great time. I'm to much of a chicken to go but I stood on the ground and happily waved. I of course forgot my camera. Then we went shopping for Josh's birthday. Josh as usual spent most of his time in the clothing store looking at all the little baby girl clothes and told us over and over again that this or that would be great for a baby girl. I told him that this baby could be a baby boy and his response was it's not a baby boy mom it's a girl! It sure would be a lot of fun to have a baby girl that I know my fashion friendly son could help me dress. After the fun shopping day we came home I went to sleep because these days thats one of the things I do a lot of and the boys went out to play.

Hope you had a fantastic Saturday


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers