Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Eric's four month check up


I just got back from the Dr.s and while I was at the Dr's office they did your regular check ups weight, height, head and just for a little recap from the last time Eric was at the Dr's for his two month check up he was at that time, for weight he was 11 lbs and 2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long his head was in the 10th percentile which at the time I thought was just funny that put him squarely in the 50th percentile for his age. today's visit changed that. Today Eric weighed 15lbs and 13oz just shy of 16lbs that put his weight in the 70th percentile he gained 2 inches which keeps him in the 50th percentile for height and this is the kicker his head is now in the 70th percentile. So now I have a chunky baby with a big head. Eric is doing very well and will now be starting veggies he mastered the spoon when he started rice cereal so Eric is a very healthy boy. Josh Started to drink the Ensure drinks to help him pick up a few pounds and get the essential nutrients that he is not getting so I hope at his next visit with the Dr. I can be pleased with his growth as well.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

WOW, that's awesome. Way to go Eric.
I can't believe how big he is, I'm not sure how big our baby is..but I don't think she's as big as Eric. He looks healthy and happy, that's great!

Lauren said...

Look at that smile! So cute :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers