Monday, November 2, 2009

costumes

Did I ever mention that I love the month of October it is the start of monthly fun all the way till January for us. With birthdays, Halloween, more birthdays, Thanksgiving, more birthdays, Christmas and more birthdays. Granted the birthdays in our family never seem to stop we have a birthday in almost every month in the immediate family. Anyways I just thought I would post some of the pictures from Saturday's trick or treat fun. Josh was really excited and Eric was , well Eric was a four month old who could care less that his Mommy was putting him yet again in a funny costume, but both boys looked so cute and we did have a really fun time watching Josh trick or treat. He even was brave enough to go right up to the door of the Joker's house from Batman. He said "Trick or treat" waited for his candy then said "Thank you" and very cautiously walked away. Now that just makes a Mother proud. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

Josh's Prized pumpkin all lit up

My adorable pea in a pod

Josh and Eric just before we left for trick or treating.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Cute Costumes!!! I love how happy Josh looks in the last picture..he seems to love his costume!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers