Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome Baby Eric






So late Sunday night Jason and I had a big surprise when my water broke all over our bed. We hurried to the hospital and it was a good thing we did because 2 and half hours after my water broke Eric Alan Kjar was born by C-section, weighing in at 5 lbs and 14 ounces, he was 19 in. long and was the sweetest little baby I have ever seen. Sorry Josh he was sweeter than you even. The miracle in all this was he was delivered at 36 weeks and 4 days with no complications or health issues. Our family has felt very blessed and are so grateful to have Eric in our home. I look very tired in the pictures because Eric was delivered at 2:58 am Monday morning. Jason had a very pleasant late Fathers day gift from heavenly Father.

4 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Congratulations!! We are soo happy for you guys. And he is adorable! But man, I am so Jealous!!! I go in on Friday for my C-section. So friday night we'll have a new baby too! =)

DANIELLE said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm very happy for you!

Jamie said...

YAY! Hes so handsome:) Im glad he was early for your sake and that hes healthy!! Woohoo for shorter pregnancy!! Congratulations.

Lauren said...

Congrats!!
He's so cute :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers