Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Fun





What a weekend Jason and I took our small family over to Folsom CA over the weekend to spend some time with the family. We had to miss Jason's brother's graduation on Thursday due to work but were able to celebrate later with him. While we were there I was eaten alive by some bug and was blessed to have fat feet all weekend. Saturday Jenna, Kyle and Jason, Josh and I went to the park to play and I think Kyle and Jason had just as much fun on the toys as Josh did. After we left to go home Jason's sister's, water broke so now Jason and I have a new nephew. Now if only she could have done that twelve hours sooner we could have seen the baby. Great timing Jenna. I love family and all the blessings that come with family. I posted some of the pictures that I took from our trip.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers