Friday, June 5, 2009

Art belongs on paper not on my walls




Josh has gotten very good at drawing lately, but last night while I was cooking dinner he took it upon himself to redecorate my bedroom. When your three year old is quiet that is when you should start panicking. I walked into my bedroom and saw him first drawing on all my white pillows then I looked at the wall and the wall next to it and my blinds and I swear I saw red. I wish I had had the foresight to take a picture of the disaster. I was able to get the black pen off the walls but not the pillows or the blinds. I'm still working on the blinds. I did take a pictures of Josh drawing a picture of himself and his daddy. When he is drawing the right way it sure is adorable.

1 comment:

Artfulife said...

What a little artist! I love his drawings. They are so creative.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers