Thursday, January 16, 2014

So tired

As many have discovered by now I really have a hard time staying pregnant at the end of a pregnancy. Last Tuesday I woke up at 5:00 in the morning with contractions. I was so uncomfortable and worried that I would have to disrupt my children"s schedule as well as my husbands and and my parents just to go to the hospital and the worry that my baby was not ready to come over whelmed me. Thankfully with tender mercies from my Heavenly Father and the power of the Priesthood we were able to stop the contractions. I was feeling so tired that I slept most of Tuesday. Now I'm almost to my 34 week. My prayer is to make it to 36 weeks. As always we just need to take every day one at a time. I'm back to feeling super tired and I run out of energy really fast. I can't walk any more because of the pressure it causes in my lower area. I'm so grateful for friends and family that love me. But I also need everyone to understand that if you do not get an instant message or a phone call it is not because I do not love or think of you it is because I really can't think at all at the moment. I'm super grateful for my parents. My Dad will be here Monday to take over for me as I'm on bed rest and will probably stay in bed till our baby comes. No worries at our house this is the same process we have gone through every time we have a baby. Good thing it is our last little one to come into our home as I don't think my body could handle any more pregnancies.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers