Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eden turned Two!

It is official, I now have a very normal two year old who gets into everything and tells her mommy no all the time and hits and bites and gives the best hugs and kisses anyone could dream of. When she smiles at you you know your in for mischief or love you never can tell with her. I was a decent mommy and through my very nasty morning sickness that has plagued me I was able to not breath the smells in and made banana waffles which use to be my favorites but has taken a place on the shelf as smells I cannot handle right now but Eden loves them so I made them for her. I gave her a bath and did her hair she has not stopped moving since which I take as a good sign.
Happy Birthday to my very busy princess












No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers