Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lookin good and Cutie patootie

Josh has really been turning into a boy these days not the baby boy type but a really grown up boy. The other day he was getting ready for school and told me that he needed to look stylish for school. He then told me that I was stylish and would know what he should wear. Two things came out of that conversation one that my child is growing up and two that he still thinks I look good.
Now Eden is most definitely my cutie patootie. She was all dressed up in her leopard print onesie making all of us look plain next to her. I'm so blessed to have such beautiful children in my life.
 Mr. Workin it!

And Little Miss workin it!

Eric is super cute in his matching shirt but he wont let me take pictures of him these days.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers