Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kjar Kids pic 2012

This year my friend Karl Smith took my kids pictures. I think they turned out super cute.
 Mr. Josh my most handsome 6 year old

 Mr. Eric my super grown up 3 year old.

 and who could miss little Mis. Eden
My beautiful baby girl.

 I love this picture with all of them together. 

There were so many good pics taken that it was hard to pic my favorites but these next few are some of my favorites of the kids.




 Josh and Eric were having a really good time together and that expression on Eric's face is a smile. We like to call it the cheeeese smile.

 I love this picture of Eden it shows off her true personality.

 My pretty little angel.

Eric and Eden are getting closer and closer in size. I wish I could keep them little longer but that's why it is soooooo important to take pictures.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers