Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So cute

Eden had her 12 month visit to the Dr's today, as follows she weighs 18lbs 10oz. Her weight is in the 5th percentile and her height in in the 25th percentile she is a bit on the petite side which is just perfect but her head is in the 75th percentile. according to the Dr' she has a college professor size head. All my kids have had heads that were bigger than the size body they had. While the Dr was checking Eden she seem to take offense to him touching her chest since she tried to take a swing at him. The Dr. laughed and said I have a feisty little girl. If he were any man other than a Dr I'd take a swing at him too.
I took some fun pics of my happy children.
Enjoy
 Josh reading to Eden after her nap

 Josh got ahold of my camera and took this pic of Eric. It's kinda cute!

 Eden happy as ever having just gotten up from a nap and had her big brother read to her.

I Love My cute little girl!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers