Monday, August 20, 2012

family baseball game

I'm a bit late on this post since I started working I've found it a bit difficult to find balance at home and work. I'm really close to finding that balance. I hope it gets better when we have a school schedule. Anyways the weekend of the 11th we went down to Folsom to visit with the family and to listen o Parker give his reporting talk in church as part of the fun weekend we played a friendly game of baseball Saturday evening. I think that everyone had a good time. It was nice to be around the family. We had Grandma Kjar there and Grandma Park. Rachel and Jed, Jason's aunt and uncle and their kids and of course the usual band of Kjar's and Nebekers'. It was a nice weekend and as always it was really hard to leave. We look forward to Labor-day weekend when we can be with the family again.
 Parker pitching to Jay ( Rachel and Jed's youngest)

Josh and Eric cheering on the game. I was so busy playing the game that I forgot to take more pictures.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers