Saturday, May 5, 2012

Girls Night

Jason took the boys camping so Eden and I invited a bunch of friends over and had a girls night complete with nail polish and sundaes. It was soooo much fun I now have purple toes and Eden has fuchsia pink toe nails. It was fun being able to do girlie things. I look forward to when Eden is older and it could be something she and I share for years to come.
 Eden's pretty toes

Giving her a bottle while we painted was the only way to keep her still. She was so excited from all the girls at my kitchen table.
My friend Melanie told me next time to paint her nails while she is asleep.
and of course what night is not complete with out little girls putting on makeup and sparkle! At this point Eden was in the back ground munching on her bananas.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers