Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baby Love

I really believe that it is truly ingrained in every little girl the ability to love babies and to nurture those babies. I know there are women out there who say they don't know how to care for a baby but really do any of us know exactly what to do when a child enters our lives? They don't come with instruction manuals after all. We have to rely on the help of others. There's an old saying I grew up hearing, "it takes a man, a women and God to create a baby, it takes a village to raise a child." None of us can do it alone, we have to rely on others and ask for help when needed.
This morning my beautiful little girl Eden who is a baby herself was playing with a baby doll that her brother gave her. She was hugging and kissing her baby with all her might and even though Eden is a baby she knew that her baby needed love. We all learn by example, my mother showed me how to love by loving me and my daughter knows how to love because I show her daily. It is an endless cycle as long as we continue the example of just loving the children that come into our homes.  I love being a mom and am grateful that I have children that are all to willing to let me love them as they are.

 Kissing Baby


 What do you get when a blue eyed man and a brown eyed women have a child?
A green eyed Boy!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers