Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New coats

We pulled another all nighter with Eden as we continued to work on getting her to sleep in her crib. She's a little more stubborn than her brothers. So while pulling the all nighter I was able to listen to the howling of the wind and swishing of the rain against the windows. It made for a tough night and even tougher morning. Josh didn't like what I had picked out for him today and his  t-shirt that he chose was not going to cut it for the cold weather. So I broke out the new winter coats, that dried some dramatic tears. I'm really glad I put everyones coats on because as we were walking to school I looked at all the kids wearing little sweat shirts and complaining about how cold they were. Eric is still complaining about mommy not letting him play on the toys. Next wet day I'll put him in the stroller so he can't fight me.
Josh was still being Mr. drama king in this picture but he was happy when he got to school and discovered that it was wear nice clothes to school day and not Halloween costumes day. That was the root of his fighting me this morning. Eric on the other hand was all smiles when I put his new marshmallow coat on him.

Eden looked super cute in her pink bear coat.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers