Monday, June 14, 2010

Swimming lessons

Today was Josh's first day at swimming lessons, he loved it. He listened to the instructors and did everything they asked him to no fear.Other kids were scared out of their minds but not my boy who by the way was the smallest boy there and also the bravest. Eric did a lot of watching and playing with my bracelet. Then when we got home we were eating lunch when Eric decided to put his lunch on his head and laugh at me. I then cleaned up lunch and put Eric down for a nap when Josh walked in and told me that he was tired of waiting for mommy to be ready to have another baby so he would have a baby sister for me. Josh has been asking for a baby sister for months. Josh cracks me up. I hope that story brightened your day.
Swimming on his back with the instructor.
Cheese :)
Watching his brother swim
Want some?
Josh and his baby.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers