Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eric is One!

It has now been 12 months since I delivered my beautiful baby boy. We already had the party but yesterday Eric and I spent some time taking pictures. Eric and Josh are some of the happiest kids I know. I have proof a lady at the pool told me she had never seen a happier set of boys.
Eric's stats
Weight: 22 LBS
That's all I know till we go to the Dr's.
He Can say, Momma, Dada and Tickle 
He is climbing on everything and really wants to walk. He is finally weened!!!!! I made it the entire 12 months and as a gift from mommy I set him and my self free. Now only being the first day we'll see how he does. He LOVES cold cow milk. Well that's no surprise he loves FOOD.
He has eight very sharp teeth. We did take some one year pictures but we do not have them yet so when they come I'll post them.
As for Josh his birthday gift was to put shaving cream all over Eric's head and try to shave it. So now Eric has a small bald spot. After I made sure that no one had been hurt and the boys cleaned up I was able to laugh but I'm telling you these boys keep me on my feet. So enjoy your day and the pictures of Eric's first year.
First picture he started life at
5lbs 14oz
One month
Two months
Three Months
Four months
Five Months
Six months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
Eleven Months
Twelve Months

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers