Monday, August 17, 2009

Fun with my boys





Jason and I took the boys to the river again on Saturday and just had a good time. After some sun burns and lots of water we were really grateful to spend the time together. Eric has gotten pretty big in the last week I had to pull out the 3-6 month clothes since he is getting to long for the 0-3 month stuff. It has been so much fun looking through all the old baby clothes. The hat Eric is wearing fit Josh when he was 12 months old. I keep asking myself are these really brothers? They are so different already.

1 comment:

Lauren and Chase said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Oh how I miss the days by the river! Haha Chase and I used to study out there during summer semester! Your boys are so cute, I cant believe how big they are both getting!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers