Monday, August 24, 2009

Family Vacation to the ocean






My parents live in Fresno now, they are your typical gypsy couple not by choice I might add but, since Jason and I have been married they have moved from Sparks to St. George now to Fresno. Any ways Jason and I had not visited them in CA so we decided to go and visit them before school started for Jason and Josh. Friday on the way to Fresno our passenger window was blown out all over me I might add that happened in Stockton I am now not a fan of Stockton since windows do not normally blow out except with extreme force. So if paying for tuition was not already killing our wallets a new window helped add to it. Saturday My parents took us to the ocean. That was so cold! but a lot of fun, Josh had never seen the ocean before and his first glimpse at it he was immediately happy and said oh Nana look at the snow! We jumped waves while we were there and saw dolphins swimming near by, built a sand castle and tried not getting sand all over Eric while I nursed him. All together it was a great trip. During the drive we saw miles and miles of produce growing it was truly a sight to see for a bunch of desert people. After spending a day at the beach we drove over to Monterrey for clam chowder Jason was so lucky he got to eat his three favorite foods at the restaurant, Clam chowder, Salmon and Cheese cake not a bad trip I might say. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers