Friday, July 31, 2009

He did it again.












Well after the last time Josh colored all over my walls you would think he wouldn't attempt a stunt like that again but, I've discovered that my boy learns very slowly and is a wonderful artist that just can't be regulated. Yesterday it was not my walls neither was it with pen those by the way are in exile after the wall incident. It was with crayon and my kitchen floor. Now you must be thinking I'm an irresponsible Mom since he has coloring books and paper and I give them to him to use all the time and he still colors on my house instead. You may also be saying keep them out of his reach and it wont happen. Well my comment to that is he finds a way to get to them. Yesterday he pushed the high chair over to the fridge and climbed up and got the crayons off the top of the fridge while I was in the other room nursing his brother. I did learn my lesson from last time I made him clean it all up. Thank goodness for washable crayons and a tiled floor. Now I really need to find a way to keep my little artist satisfied so that he dose not try another decorating stunt. Any ideas?
Oh and just a little picture of Eric he really is so cute.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers