Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The beginning of week three.












Thank goodness for parents. I have no idea how I would have survived if my parents had not come to help the first week and half that I was home with a new baby and a tearful three year old. unfortunately they had to leave yesterday. So I was on my own running on no sleep and a busy little boy but I'm happy to say I did survive. Eric's umbilical cord finally fell off Monday evening so I decided to give him his first bath. I remembered when I gave Josh his first bath and how much he screamed through the whole thing granted it was February. Eric on the other hand loved his bath and promptly fell asleep. Josh helped me give his sleeping brother a bath. Here are some of the pictures from that fun event.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers